Liken Home Care believes in developing a thoughtful, stable, and lasting relationship with you and your family. Coordinated with family members, the person in need, and with social workers, nurses, gerontologists, geriatric care managers, physicians, attorneys and other professionals we offer a caring solution to support your loved one and offer you peace of mind. Liken is able to seamlessly provide care throughout the transition of aging or rehabilitation, we offer care managed in-home care, nursing care, and supportive services in the home, the retirement community or the facility. Our services include everything from our Liken’s "Home Safe Home" program, to hourly care in the home, to live-in’s to medical alert systems, to other personal services the consumer may need.
The Care Manager Model
Our personal approach – Each consumer is assigned a Care Manager to coordinate and oversee the total needs of the consumer, the family as well as the referral source or others involved with to total care of the consumer.
- The Care Manager learns the needs of the consumer and the family (conducts an individual assessment.)
- The Care Manager develops a personalized plan of care.
- The Care Manager coordinates all the resources necessary and manages specially trained caregivers to deliver personalized services.
- The Care Manager coordinates communication between the family, the consumer, and anyone else (i.e. the physician, referral source, etc.) to keep everyone informed.
- The Care Manager is responsible for producing the results of the care plan.
- The whole concept is based on accomplishing result by “teaming up “ a Care Manager with experienced well qualified caregivers to deliver high-quality, in home services.
- The Care Manager plans and manages all aspects of the clients care and directly supervises the caregivers who provide services in the clients home.
- The Care Manager becomes an extension of the family and coordinates the whole process.